Friday, July 6, 2007

Up at 6:15 am

Today was really hard to wake up after playing Tues - Thurs. morning at Randall's. But, I did it and I'm sooooo glad! To the gym for an upper-body weight training morning!! Tomorrow I'm trying to run a 4.2 mile run again. Probably you have all run further than me but, this is my longest so far and I ran it last week for the first time!! I remember a long long time ago, running a 5 k with Sue and Bryan. It was tons of fun! I'm really looking forward to being with you all and enjoying the support and supporting everyone through this run!!

We can do this!! Have a great day!!

cth

1 comment:

suzyq said...

I've been doing some organizing of pictures, and just ran(no pun intended)across the picture of you, Bryan, and I running that 5K. Coinkydink. Good times.