Friday, July 6, 2007

Bloggin' while I'm Runnin'

I went running the other day and I didn't take my head phones for the first time. I like it. My head was free to think. Then I got really thirsty and couldn't get that out of my head. Then I could hear my breathing, then I could hear my shoes hitting the ground. So I may only do that every once in a while. I haven't decided if I will iPod for the race.

Anyway, I was totally thinking up things to blog about while I was thinking and running. Things happen while I am running and I think "that would be a great blog post". So I wanted to share my thoughts with all of you.

Here are the titles to Blogs I wanted to write when I was running:

  • Hold In Tight, It's More Than a Fart
  • I Got Desperate For a Sprinkler - I really squatted down to get a drink from someone's sprinkler last time!
  • It's Time For Biker Shorts, I'm Gettin' Chafe
  • My Baby's Daddy Has Some Nice Running Legs - this one would be a country song.
  • Truly Mind Over Matter
So what are all of your blog titles that get thought about as you run? Let's share.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

1) Touchin' cloth - I'm not talking about clothes shopping!
2) My Blisters back and I'm gonna be in trouble!

suzyq said...

I am cracking up. Because, that is what happens.

1. Check out my butt, it's running, too.

2. I'm runnin', but does it look like I'm walkin'?

3. (Country twang)Whyyyy, muuust, Iiiii, waaaare, twoo, sports braas?



4.

Jared said...

1) Running to Stand Still (Or at least it seems that way sometimes.)

2) Was that guy checking Sue out?

3) I hope that guy wasn't checking me out!

4) 5 miles on 5 hours of sleep.

5) Does it count if nobody's looking?

6) M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. (repeat, ad-nauseum)

Cathy said...

I'm rolling - this is soooo great!!

neffgang said...

I don't feel goo dright now, so I don't have the energy to come up with some very clever blog titles, but I'm totally laughing right now. Thanks for the ideas. I'll think up some on my run today.

steph