Friday, July 13, 2007

3 Spots with New Runners

We are happy to announce that Becky Glauser is running HTC with us!!! She thought she may have knee problems, but is much improved. So happy to have her with us. Vans have been switched around a little to accommodate the Glauser sisters to be together. So Cathy is now in Van #1.

We are sad to announce that Steph is officially out of the running. We will have you in our thoughts as we are running, saying, I wish I was home with Steph too with shin splints instead of running this crazy race! Please cheer us on from back home, Steph.

Now with 2 spots left, we are going to ask a couple from Rame and Jeanne's ward who have run this race 5-6 times before. They will be our Cheetahs. I hope they will join us and help us in our race.

So we are almost complete. This has been quite a process. I hope it all smooths out now.

2 comments:

suzyq said...

Welcome, Welcome Becky!!! So excited you are joining the Incredibles! So sad that Steph had to leave us:( Those LaNichee moves did you in. Marie, did you mean Shin splints?

Jared and I had the flu this week. So we haven't done much running. Our last run we did on Wed. morning it started out with 2 trips to Einstein's bathroom. And at the end of the run, I couldn't make it back to Einsteins, and had to take an emergency turn off Wasatch Blvd into some thorn bushes. There were not many choices. As I popped out of the bushes as if nothing was out of the ordinary, I looked up, and this old couple was sitting in their car staring at me. I was soooo embarrassed. I was thinking, please don't remember my hat, I run on Wasatch everyday. Nightmare! That was our worst run we've ever had.

I will try to run today, maybe tonight.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

NOOOOO! Not throw up. I was nauseous after my last run and I thought that this better not be at the relay. I hope no throwing up will come! SO Sorry.

And yes, I fixed "Chin splints". I don't think Steph would want that to happen to her chin!!