Saturday, July 14, 2007

Losin' Toenails

Today was AWESOME!! I committed a few days ago to running the 1st Leg of the race. So, to get ready I ran from the top of Mt. Diablo down 5.5 miles. It was a 2000 mile descent which is the same as in the HTC. YAY!!! Only problem - I completely spaced clipping my two big pretty painted toenails. Actually they weren't very long but I still should have clipped them!! Most likely losin' the two big toenails now. Fun for me. Might as well get it over with. Right??

Here is the great news. I averaged 7.45 minute mile!! I had no idea. It felt comfortable! But, I love the help of gravity!! Knees are still great too!

Fun!! I'm so excited!!

Bryan is in Argentina. He's working out and running daily to try to figure out before Monday if he can run with us! Pray for him please. He REALLY wants to do this with everyone!

Cathy

1 comment:

neffgang said...

Nice work, Cathy, there are very few of us out there that can do a downhill run. I'm scheduled for one and I'm not looking forward to the event.

-Brian