Thursday, June 21, 2007

Steph Neff says:

hi everyone,

it's me, no caps. after running 3 days in a row last week and having some issues with my feet i took breather, BUT NOW I"M BACK BABY! I just got back from the park and it's still not a good idea to run in 90 degree heat. Mile 1- 13:20, walk a 1/2 mile, Mile 2- 12:40 , walk a 1/2 mile. I think the heat slowed me down, but whateves. Since i'm on the 'sharing network', i'll share my inspirational moment of the day. So mile 2 was kicking my butt in the heat, and i thought to myself, it's okay, i'm doing pretty good, since i am not runner. ------Schreech!!!!! did i just say that? I' ve always thought of myself as a non-runner. so, since i believe in positive affirmations, i decided i better come up with something better than, i'm not a runner. okay, this is where there the bare your soul comes into play. no making fun. and i guess whatever works for me is what matters. so, i said to myself, I am a runner. i AM a runner. i am a RUNNER! it's nothing too profound, but it feels good. gotta go, happy running. thanks for letting me SHARE!

2 comments:

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Steph that is so cool!!! Because you are a RUNNER!!!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Run, Stephy, Run!