Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Idea for June 30th

Hey - there is a FUN kids race June 30th called the Mountair Mile. It is a multi-sport race for ALL ages, mostly kids. It is a 1 mile race where they race with skateboards, bikes, running, parents w/strollers. Anybody want to do that with our kids? Then we can run after. It is in the Millcreek/Holladay area. Each participant is given a T-shirt and asked to donate $10. Now there is also another cool thing - it benefits The Sharing Place - the grief support program for kids, where I work. Now that is really not why I am telling you about it, it would just be fun for all of us and cute to see the kids.
The race starts and finishes at the East end of Wolcott's eye shop, parking lot. The address is 3145 S. Highland Dr. I have the race route and details. So I think it sounds fun - or we could run. Let me know what y'all think.

No comments: