Friday, June 22, 2007

Another thing . . .

Hey another thing about the post below - about the Mountair Mile: It is not hosted, or started by The Sharing Place - It was started by a guy in the neighborhood that felt his kids did not know many kids in the area, so he set up a plan to do this race and researched places that he could have donations for the race go to. So he chose The Sharing Place, which is neat. He also has a bunch of sponsors that give money to pay for T-shirts and stuff. Anyways, I thought I'd give a little background on it. SO - if we want to do that, it might be fun.

P.S. I made a blog for my family if anyone wants to check it out . . . mackpack.blogspot.com . . . I will be telling about our adventures through the summer at Scout Camp and throw in some stuff about the Glauser fam too.

No comments: