Tuesday, June 19, 2007

logged in, I made it

Hello, I am here. I've heard about this for days now. Was not quite sure how to do it. heehee. But I somehow did it. Crazy.

Injured toe, neuroma on new foot(left) acted up bad, but hopefully will "bring it on down". Gave it a week. Went walking today. A tiny sore, but really nothing.

Are we going on our 5 mile run, June 30th? Obviously the 23rd has not been talked about. So, I am making a plan for June 30th. Jared and I are taking the locals on a 5 mile run. Grandparents will tend with other siblings, if available. Make it a date. Put it in your schedule. 9am at Granny's.

I think we should plan a running event with Bry and Cath in August, whenever they are in town. I know they said they may not be doing the run, I would love it, if one of you could keep running. I know both of you probably wouldn't be able to do it. I just feel, that we might need you.

I am a bit disgusted by the spitting of Jordan. I am sorry that you have to do it, and are doing it, but feel pleased to know about it. haha. I went running at Sugarhouse park, and the 2 men in front of me, one of them spat every 15 min. I was never so disgusted and so bugged. Later, after they left. I thought, "why did I not let him know how unsanitary and disgusting that is?" But hearing from you, gave me a softer heart for the guy. Is there anyway not to spit in the trail path, that's what is the killer? Just wondering.

Jared has not run since April 14th. He is still planning on running, and very excited. And thinks he will do well. This is what happens to someone who has run a marathon, and feels, "oh, a relay, easy". But, let's all just let him know he is going to be hating it,come the 3rd leg.

I would love to hear from Jeanne and Mike, to know how hating it we are going to be, if we don't get it together. Please!!!!

Love ya, Sue

p.s. Did I correctly Blog, or was I supposed to keep it to one paragraph, and short and sweet. Because, I can never do that. Have you ever heard a voicemail of mine?

2 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Your blog was perfect. Good to hear from you.

Jordan and I are going to be at his work camping party on June 30th. So we cannot come. But maybe we could do Wednesday July 4th? What is everyone doing for the 4th? Or that next Saturday. Let's talk because we really want to do it.

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Sue - I am pretty sure I can run June 30th - but isn't it pretty warm by 9am? Is 8am an option?