Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Possible Driver

Hey - my mom (Nan) is considering driving for Van 1!!! I spoke about it with her last night. Becky and I will be talking to her in the next few days, convincing and informing her how fun and empowering it is to be a part of the team as the Van driver. Jordan ( and/or Rame) if you have some time to share anything cool about the driver's experience from HTC for my mom it would be greatly appreciated! I do want to add that Jordan rocked as Van 2 driver at HTC. He was perfect for what we all needed - so supportive, helping with water, medical stuff, navigating, up-beat and go-to attitude the whole time, so willing to be there for the Van 2 peeps however we needed in the race. Thanks Jordan. (Rame, I heard you were also wonderful for Van 1)

So if anyone talks to my mom in the next few days or weeks, let her know that we want her on the team - as our Van 1 driver!!! Wooo! Hooo! I know she would love it!!!

Amy

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I must say that I think I was pretty awesome too! jk - thanks Amy for the props. I have to say that being a driver was awesome! The only pain was the drive to Portland from Salt Lake, but with Wah bah - it's so close that it will be way easier.

I would highly recommend being a driver - so much fun.

Cathy said...

Amy - Make sure to check with Bri & Steph because I think they might have asked someone too. Thanks
cath