Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I just remembered!

Hey - I remembered another of my favorite moments on the race. . .

Marie was running her first Leg and we stopped near a stop light to give her water when she came along. The runners were having to wait at the light until they could cross. So I put an orange reflecter vest on and when Marie came, I took "The Stick" and pretended it was my wand and stopped traffic at the light so she could cross! It was pretty cool how well it worked! I am anxious to see the video! Anyway - thought I would share another fun memory!

ame

1 comment:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

That was one of my favorites too. I didn't realize until after I got to the light that it was you. And I didn't realize until after that the light was green that you stopped traffic on!!! You're Crazy!