Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to Working Out???

The first week home - no way. No running!! I actually tried and my legs said.....
"No way! Not this again!!!"

Second week - eating crappy, running 3 times, lifting weights once.

Third week - Back to it. 2 1/2 miles 3 x per week, lifting weights on the off-cardio days and healthy eating. I like this runner body. I want it to stay for awhile. I also like feeling great without as many "ailments" when I'm exercising!! There will definitely be pigging out and chillin' on Sunday though!

WHO KNEW THAT WE HAD 13 RUNNERS ON OUR TEAM AT HOOD TO COAST??? Congrats Sue & Jared and their "soon to be" marathon runner!! I am in total awe of Sue's ability with this new bit of information we're learning. I would have been so tired!!

Love,
Cath

2 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I am dying that Sue was pregnant while she ran. AHHH. So funny. I love the 13 runners comment!!

neffgang said...

Cathy,

Good to hear you are back on the trails. I'm starting again next week. My body feels okay, but I'm still working through the problem with two toes on my left foot. It's slowing going away, but I'm not that excited about re-injuring. Until then, I'm doing the mountain bike thing.

On another note, we should have some serious talks about next year's H2C since registration is only a month away!