Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Last Meal!

Jordan and I went to JCW's for dinner tonight, per my request. I love their delicious ONION RINGS and FRY SAUCE and HOT HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH! With a large drink. Then a large CHOCOLATE SHAKE for the main course. Ha Ha Ha!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1186/918583006_4c2d472cda.jpg

Jordan came home and wanted to vomit. He's ready to throw everything out in the house, even the chocolate chips. Here we go!!

What was your last meal before the contest?

4 comments:

laurel said...

I made cookies two nights ago and tried my very best to eat them all before this morning :)

neffgang said...

I went to the local grocery store for lettuce yesterday and ended up with a marie calender's coconut cream pie and a few other things just for old time sake.

Steph

suzyq said...

I'm crying about the coc.pie, and for "old times sake" hahahaha. I just had my normal diet of bread, pasta, rice, cookies, cheese & crackers, a little homemade icecream, and a diet coke. A very healthy post-baby diet. My belly feels like (and almost looks like)it looks like the picture below on the left. But the food baby needs to go now, I'M GONNA BE THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!! Good Luck everyone!!

suzyq said...

oh yeah, how did that "Turkey Tri" go?