Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Biggest Loser Competition - Holt Style

Here we are again at the start of a new year. I've got my resolutions set and losing weight is on the top of the list, along with 1,000,000 others! To help me make it past the first 2 weeks, I'm heading up another HOLT Family Biggest Loser Competition.

Let's use this blog to help, encourage, raz, smack talk, and support each other!


I need to get a cute tight tank like Ali from season 5!


Starting Weigh in: January 2nd
Final Weigh in: March 31st

Good Luck to us all! -- (You're all going down)

3 comments:

laurel said...

Winning the biggest loser will be a great birthday present for myself on March 31 :)

Randall said...

I weighed in first thing last Friday morning. Witnessed, of course.

Then went about my usual, ahem, morning business.

Then weighed myself again. Down 4 pounds. I am the KING. This is going to be easy.

-r

suzyq said...

that was a lot o' morning business. i guess you've been crowned 'king a the bizness'. hey, that 'morning bizness' comes back every morning.