Friday, September 5, 2008

Turkey Tri


Steph's gotten me all excited about entering the November Turkey Tri Triathlon. Yes, a triathlon! I've been wanting to start getting into these and why not start now! It's giving me something to work towards and train for, getting my extra baby weight off!


So who's with us? It's in Orem on November 8th and it's going to be COLD. They reverse the order of the tri, with running a 5k first, then bike 12 miles, then finish with a 1/4 mile swim in the Utah Lake, JUST KIDDING, indoors at the Orem Rec Center.

Here's the link for more info: Turkey Tri
Here's the link to register: Active

Gobble Gobble - Marie

3 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Come one come all!

beck said...

I am giving this some serious thought! It sounds so fun!

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

I agree. It does look fun. I may do it. . .? I need to get back into running shape - I have given up running since the relay -- ooh! we'll have to see :)