Friday, August 10, 2007

Where are all the bloggers??

Where is everyone!! Let's pump this thing up!! We're on the home stretch!! Thanks to Marie, we're ready to go!!

I've been working hard!! Consistently running 5 miles three times this week and lifting weights on the other days!! I'm so excited! Yay! This is totally the first "team thing" I've done since playing softball and co-ed volleyball many years ago! It's going to be a blast!!!

We're gonna rock this thing!!

Go Incredible Holts!!

p.s. I've lined up a great tattoo artist that can tattoo the incredible holt figure on all of our butts. If you would prefer it on your calf, it's totally do-able and we promise not to call you a "whimp"!!!

1 comment:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Maybe everyone is sacked out on the couch after their 8 mile run, am I right? I did 6.5 today!!