Tuesday, May 6, 2008

hurricane half marathon!

As part of our training for wasatch back - me and Amy decided to run the Hurricane half marathon on May 3rd! I wasn't so sure how I felt about it since the furthest I had run in the last few months was like 7-8 miles. But running with Amy was a lot of fun! Amy's average was a 9:15min/mile and mine was a 9:23 min/mile. Now it's time to start training for my 7.4 mile all uphill run at a way higher elevation than I am used to! AAAHHHH! It looks like I will be going to Cedar City a couple of weekends to prepare myself!

Excited to run the WahBah!

I think we both felt pretty good after! No injuries, just a few sore muscles!

Keep up the running!

2 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I am loving that running skirt. Do you like to run in it? I will have to get one of those.

Cathy said...

Wow!! Awesome! Great times. You're both ready for the WB. Way to go! P.S. I want a running skirt!! Is that for real?