Friday, October 19, 2007

2008 Came and Went

So I guess the Incredible Holt's will have to postpone their next relay race until the year 2009. The registration date was October 17th, and I am sure they have already filled up. So let's get ready to enter again next year. I keep thinking I might be captain again, but Jordan won't let me. So who is going to step it up?

Go INCREDIBLE HOLT's HTC 2009!

P.S. There is still Wasatch Back June 2008. I think we could register up to the day of. It might be good practice for HTC the next year!!

4 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Rame & Jeanne, let us know if Wayne got a team in this year!

beck said...

Wasatch back would be fun!

neffgang said...

I think the headline was supposed to say:

"2008 Came and Go-d."

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

YES!! Lets do Wasatch Back!!! I'm totally in!! I will make Scott do it with us too!